Recent Posts

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Sparkle Doll!


Everyone loves to sparkle and shine, and what better time to do it than the Holiday season! I have racked up a few glittery nail polishes from OPI and have rocked two in the past month. I have gathered a couple of them and pictured them below. Above I am wearing OPI's Glow Up Already and a couple weeks ago I donned OPI's Gettin Miss Piggy With It. I love love love these polishes but they are a little difficult to remove. With Gettin Miss Piggy With It, I used a base coat before and a top coat after so I was able to just peel this polish off with no hassle at all. I will see how difficult the new color is to remove and I will let you guys know. Don't be afraid to sparkle and try some today!


L to R: Glow Up Already, Teenage Dream & Gettin Miss Piggy With It

No comments:

Post a Comment