Recent Posts

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Beauty Within: Giving


Ahhhhhh it's Christmastime! All the kids are excited about the gifts they will be receiving from Santa and their family....but what about those children who are just wishing for the necessities for Christmas? This year my husband, our two boys and I decided to adopt a family at Operation Breakthrough. I do a lot of volunteer work with Operation Breakthrough and love doing events and fundraisers for them. Last year at this time, I had a toy drive for them and the support & gifts we received were amazing! I am doing the toy drive again this year but I wanted to do a little more. I received an email from them explaining their Adopt-A-Family program and we signed right up! We received our family which consisted of a single mom with two daughters. I got so excited to shop for girls since I don't have any daughters myself. The girls are 8 & 15 so I was able to get all kinds of fun things. I hope they enjoy their Christmas I am glad we got to be a part of it. I pictured a few of the items below!

3 Betsey Johnson makeup bags full of nail polish and other goodies for the oldest

Every girl must have a Barbie!

Delon+ Body Butter & Lip Moisture for the older girl

Hooded Peacoat in the youngest girls fave color

To learn more about Operation Breakthrough and how you can help, click HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment