Recent Posts

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

4 Faves

This will be the first of an ongoing series where I list four things I just can not live without at this moment. I hope you try them out. Enjoy!


Urban Decay Afterglow Glide-on Cheek Tint in Crush $24
This tint is sheer, weightless and gorgeous! Wear with or without makeup for that afterglow look.



Sephora Face Complexion Brush $5
Remove all your dead skin by exfoliating with this awesome brush. I use this at least 3 times a week!



MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Gold Deposit $28
I can't live without this. This skinfinsh highlights your cheeks with a metallic, glittery finish. I wear this with or without blush.



NARS Illuminator in Laguna $29
Want shimmering skin in liquid form? This is it! Wear with your foundation or even alone for that luminous look.

No comments:

Post a Comment