Recent Posts

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What's Her Style?: Jasmine Pennamma

Beautifully gorgeous is not only one way to describe Jasmine Pennamma's jewelry, but you can also use those words to describe her and her style. This LA jewelry designer with an NYC twist, let's us know about personal & trendy style.


Love Child/Wild Child: "I have dual style personalities. I have a love child who is my soft and ultra feminine side that favors flowy fabrics, and sophisticated styles that give way to flirty silhouettes. Then there's the night child in me that still loves to go out and give off a tough yet sexy edge. I'll go for studs, grommets, and anything leather to bring out my inner wild child. I pay attention to the trends to see what is new out there, but ultimately, I'm only going to buy what I like. Especially as a designer, the most important lesson I have learned is to trust my intuition. Trends play a huge part in fashion, but putting your own spin on things as only you can, is the key to having style." - JP

Check out Jasmine's jewerly collection here: Jasmine Pennamma and follow her on twitter here: Jasmine Pennamma Twitter

2 comments:

  1. Hey Great Post... love her jewelry. Cant wait to see her stuff at henri bendel tomorrow.
    Im now following you. Id be thrilled if you stopped by my blog "The Chic Report" and give it a follow.
    http://www.chicreport.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff girl! Check out the giveaway on my blog!!!! I know the vintage diva that you are will love it!

    ReplyDelete